Coconut oil has been popular for a while although do you know many of its uses and benefits? If not then read on…
- Add it to your breakfast to help keep you fuller for longer.
- It can help reduce any fungi, bacteria and viruses due to the lauric acid contained in it.
It is a healthier fat to cook with, although, if you don’t like the coconut flavour then you can get an unflavoured variety.
Use it as a spread instead of margarine or butter.
Apply a thin layer to an area to be shaved and then shave in your normal way.
- Beneficial for eczema, dandruff and cradle cap.
- Can be used as a body moisturiser and good to heal sunburn.
It is great as a make up remover.
Massage into cuticles to help soften them.
- Apply to cold sores to promote healing.
- Use for oil pulling to remove excess toxins by swishing a dessertspoon of coconut oil in your mouth first thing in the morning for 15-20 minutes and then spit out (in a bin rather than the sink) and rinse the mouth with water and clean your teeth before you drink anything or eat breakfast.
- Use for skin rashes, irritations, frequent nosebleeds (by applying inside nostrils regularly).
- Apply to your lips for a great lip balm and to your skin as a moisturiser.
- It is said that it may help cure Alzheimer’s Disease.
Get a good quality raw virgin organic coconut oil available from health shops and supermarkets. Aldi sell a good quality one for a reasonable price.
Natural Dispensary – www.naturaldispensary.co.uk sell coconut oil products and many supplements & natural products. Complete the online registration form, putting Julie Silver in the box which asks for the name of the Practitioner who referred you. Type in the name of the product or brand in the search bar. You will need to register to see the prices and order. Postage is free if you spend £25 or more.
If you would like to learn about and taste wheat/gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free vegan health promoting foods you may want to attend a workshop, or 1-2-1 session. CLICK HERE for details of getting a nuturing massage.
More details about nutrition, natural ways of living, supplements, health information & recipes in my book Food Awakening which is now available to buy in paperback. CLICK HERE for more details about the book. If you want to buy a copy please email me: email@example.com or get a copy from Amazon.
Please email me if you would like more details on any of the above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you love & sparkly wellness wishes,
Vitality Fairy™ & Author of Food Awakening – Nutrition for NOW
Ambassador of World Health Innovation Summit