If you feel like new beginnings are afoot and you don’t feel in the right frame of mind and/or need some extra vitality to help you fire on all cylinders then read my 8 top tips below…
- Instead of trying to push away feelings of sadness or other emotions do your best to be present and feel any feelings/symptoms as what you resist persists! It is said where attention goes then energy flows so you may notice that these emotions clear as you put your attention to your symptoms and feelings.
- Your mind doesn’t know whether something is imagined or real so visualise smiling and sending appreciation to each of your organs and notice your cells becoming lighter and healthier.
- Take some time to relax and mentally ask your body what it needs you to do to feel better. You may get an answer coming to you, such as: rest more, do a certain exercise that you’ll enjoy, eat more healthily, get a massage, go and see a specific practitioner, mix with positive like-minded people etc. Notice any signs over time to what could help you.
- Look for healthy enjoyable alternatives to caffeine, alcohol, refined sugar, wheat, dairy and processed foods over time so you can replace them easily and effortlessly so you won’t crave what could be causing you fatigue and health issues. Instead of refined carbohydrates opt for whole grains and products made with these; brown rice, millet and also quinoa and buckwheat which are used as grains. Introduce some vegetable proteins even if you’re a meat eater as they are less acidic and dehydrating; such as beans, pulses, legumes. Choose different colours and varieties of vegetables as they contain water, minerals and fibre.
- Research has stated that Nano Gold could greatly improve brain & nervous system functioning and act as a catalyst for hormones such as dopamine which may help to make you feel happier and lose your sugar addiction. Also symptoms depression, anxiety, Parkinson’s disease, Alzhiemer’s disease and other degenerative brain diseases as well as pain and inflammation caused by arthritis may be reduced. For more details and price list email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a discount.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are very beneficial for mood and gut health, also helpful for many health conditions such as joints, brain etc. My favourite is Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil by Viridian which is the world’s first certified organic fish oil and is naturally free from heavy metals, chemicals or industrial refining. It doesn’t have a fishy taste either. If vegetarian/vegan then go for The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton* as this contains high amounts of easy to absorb Omega 3 as well as many anti-oxidants & nutrients.
- Probiotics can be extremely beneficial for the gut health (which is key to physical and mental health) although the dairy drink ones have very low levels and contain sugar. The best probiotic I have found to date is called Life Shots by Rhythm. It contains billions of live lactose free kefir coconut cultures and has been traditionally fermented. It tastes amazing and can be taken as a 5 day course. They also do a Coconut Kefir which contains no dairy, sugar or additives. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Taking a Vitamin D supplement is extremely beneficial for mood and energy. I recommend Vitamin D Liquid by Nature’s Answer, Vitamin D/K2 liquid by Thorne Research or Nutri. To help you feel calmer and more energised go for a B Complex and extra B12 if you are lacking in energy, and extra B5 if you are particularly stressed. Magnesium also helps give you an energy boost and is beneficial for relaxation and has so many other health benefits. I like the Magnesium Oil by BetterYou which you rub into the body (morning and evening if possible). As well or instead you can take Nano Magnesium Mineral Water which is very easily assimilated and absorbed. For more details and price list email email@example.com to get a discount.
You can buy BetterYou Magnesium Oil, Vitamin D, B Complex, Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil by Viridian as well as many natural health supplements and health products from Natural Dispensary – www.naturaldispensary.co.uk Complete the online registration form, putting Julie Silver in the box which asks for the name of the Practitioner who referred you. Type in the name of the product or brand in the search bar. You will need to register to see the prices and order. Postage is free if you spend £25 or more.
To learn more about healthier hydrating foods and natural ways to heal the body attend a workshop or 1-2-1 session – face to face or by Skype/phone. CLICK HERE for details of healing heartfelt mindful massage.
More healthy alternatives & stress management tips to help the digestion and your health, recipes and health information is in my book Food Awakening which is now available to buy in paperback. CLICK HERE for more details about the book. If you want to buy a copy please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you love & sparkly wellness wishes,
Vitality Fairy™ & Author of Food Awakening – Nutrition for NOW
Ambassador for World Health Innovation Summit #WHIS