Are you finding that sometimes you have more things to do than hours in the day?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with everything you need to get done?
If you want to know how to make life easier here are some of my tips:
- Make a list of all the things you have to do and work out what is urgent and what can wait.
- Delegate jobs that take up your time or you don’t enjoy to people that are willing to do them.
- Maybe offer exchanges/bartering if you can’t afford certain services.
- Make time for relaxation & fun which is when you will probably get some great inspiration for your life.
- Take deep breaths during the day to oxygenate your body and help you to be in the moment so you are more energised & calmer.
- Cook food when you have time – maybe first thing in the morning while you are getting ready or in the evening when you are in the house. You can then keep it in the fridge ready for when you get hungry.
- Cook one pot dishes such as rice, millet, quinoa or buckwheat with vegetables and add protein – beans/lentils or fish/meat with some healthy condiments.
- Get a friend to come round with some ironing or go to their house and swap doing the ironing whilst chatting and catching up.
- Make rebounding part of your exercise plan. Ten minutes is equivalent to a 30 minute jog without the skeletal shock. I recommend a good quality one such as Supertramp PT Bouncer.
- Get your shopping delivered which will save you time going to the shops. Abel & Cole: organic foods, fruit and vegetables, fish etc. can be delivered for 99p from Abel & Cole if you spend £10 or more. Quote this recommendation number – 383234 – or mention ‘Julie Silver’ to get a free gift with your first order. The website is at www.abelandcole.co.uk, phone 020 8944 3780.
I have a FREE voucher for a fruit & veg box from Able & Cole to give away (if you haven’t ordered from them before). ‘LIKE’ my Facebook page (if you haven’t already) and you will be entered into a draw to win. Winner will be informed by end of November.
Wishing you love & sparkling health,
Your Personal Food Fairy & Transformation Coach