It’s the Spring Equinox on Monday 20th March. A time that our bodies are naturally detoxifying giving us the opportunity to release the old to welcome the new. If you are ready to feel lighter with more vitality and allow magical manifestations to come into your life then read my tips and take what resonates with you now.
- Eat foods that are not going to be too taxing for your digestion such as wholegrain brown rice or white basmati rice if you can’t digest the fibre in brown rice easily, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, vegetable proteins such as beans, lentils, pulses and include protein such as soft boiled eggs, fresh fish & small amounts of grass fed meat or organic poultry if you aren’t vegetarian or vegan, lots of vegetables including green leafy vegetables & sea vegetables.
- Drink plenty of filtered water, herbal tea such as ginger, nettle, peppermint, fennel or dandelion tea. CBD tea made with Hemp Bud/Leaf From EU Certified Hemp may help keep you calm, relaxed, can aid sleep disorders and reduce pain & inflammation naturally – CLICK HERE for more details and to buy.
- Probiotics will help to repopulate the bowel with good bacteria. The healthiest one I have tried is called Life Shots by Rhythm. It contains billions of live lactose free kefir coconut cultures and has been traditionally fermented. It tastes amazing and can be taken as a 5 day course. They also do a Coconut Kefir which you can have daily and it contains no dairy, sugar or additives. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Before a morning shower practice daily dry skin brushing (using a dry skin brush which is available from health shops). Brush upwards from the feet to the top of the legs, from fingertips to upper arms, from the lower abdomen to the heart, down chest to the heart and then down your back from shoulders to lower back). This will help remove the dead skin cells so when detoxing the skin can be used as a route of elimination taking the pressure of the other organs.
- Viridian sell a product called Equinox Elixir which is tincture containing herbs, to cleanse specific organs in a natural way. This can be bought at Natural Dispensary. Type in Equinox Elixir in the search box on the website to find it – see details below.
- If any negative emotions emerge do your best to acknowledge them as this creates space for healing. If needed find a compassionate practitioner, friend or family member to talk through any issues.
- Your body needs you to conserve your energy whilst going through a detoxification process. Listen to your body when you are tired and sleep when you feel the need, providing you are not having to work or driving! Gentle exercise may be beneficial rather than any vigorous exercise.
- Taking a course of Toxaprevent (a very clean form of Zeolite that acts like a sponge to absorb toxic substances including heavy metals, histamine, ammonium etc.) will help you to feel healthier physically & mentally. For more details CLICK HERE. Quote code 10258U9GI to get a 10% discount and also free shipping if you spend over £40 (worth over £6).
- If you are experiencing indigestion, diarrhoea or any other uncomfortable symptoms take either activated charcoal (you can get it in tablet form by Bragg’s) or a natural toxin-binding gel called Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel or Enterosgel. All available from Natural Dispensary – see details below.
- Boost your immune system with products such as Beta Glucan by Viridian which contains vitamin C, zinc citrate and vegan Vitamin D from algae. For natural alternatives to antibiotics try Nano Silver*, Wild Oregano or Goldenseal (these are available at Natural Dispensary – see details below).
- To assist detoxification take algae supplements such as Marine Phytoplankton*, Spirulina (Gourmet Spirulina), Chlorella (Sun Chlorella or Dr Mercola Fermented Chlorella).
*The best quality marine phytoplankton I have found in the UK is The Health Factory brand. They also sell the Nano minerals such as Silver, Zinc/Copper, Magnesium, Gold, Platinum etc. For more information, prices and ordering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Dispensary – www.naturaldispensary.co.uk sell many supplements such as Viridian’s Equinox Elixir and Beta Glucan, chlorella, spirulina, charcoal, Silicea/Enterosgel and many other natural products. Complete the online registration form, putting Julie Silver in the box which asks for the name of the Practitioner who referred you. Type in the name of the product or brand in the search bar. You will need to register to see the prices and order. Postage is free if you spend £25 or more.
If you would like to learn about and taste wheat/gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free vegan health promoting foods you may want to attend a workshop, or 1-2-1 session. CLICK HERE for details of getting a nuturing massage.
More details about nutrition, natural ways of living, supplements, health information & recipes in my book Food Awakening which is now available to buy in paperback. CLICK HERE for more details about the book. If you want to buy a copy please email me: email@example.com or get a copy from Amazon.
Please email me if you would like more details on any of the above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you love & sparkly wellness wishes,
Vitality Fairy™ & Author of Food Awakening – Nutrition for NOW
Ambassador of World Health Innovation Summit