Is staff sickness costing your business money?
Do you want to avoid having employees that….
- Are heading for burnout
- Have a lack of motivation
- Feel stressed & miserable
Did you know that by your employees eating a more balanced diet and following a healthier regime they could….
- Increase productivity & motivation
- Improve concentration & focus
- Have more inspiration & energy
- Feel calmer and happier
If your staff are feeling lethargic, unhappy, unmotivated and have an unclear mind, how do you think this will affect their performance?
“Julie came into our office and talked about how what you eat impacts what you do; productivity. Even though it has only been a short time since the event, I personally feel much better, more focused and getting more done with less effort. I would highly recommend Julie, it was an exciting interactive session which produced a real return on investment and health!”
Scott Woodhead Founder of Loving Outdoors
What I can offer:
- Interactive talks/sessions can last anything from 1 hour – 3 hours to inspire staff to take healthy steps to find out what is right for them so they can achieve a healthier and better quality of life.
- 1-2-1 sessions to inspire employees to get healthier alternatives in their diet to improve their mood, prevent/alleviate health problems including stress related conditions, poor digestion, aches/pains, headaches, anxiety, diabetes etc.
- Tasting table with ideas for healthy snacks, breakfasts or lunches/meals for staff to come and taste at a time to suit and chat about their personal health issues.
Education and tips on nutrition, natural health and stress management to help:
- Reduce stress
- Improve mood & concentration
- Increase vitality
- Balance blood sugar
- Prevent and treat illness
- Have a more refreshing sleep
Healthy snacks/refreshments incorporated.
I have inspired companies such as IKEA, Colgate Palmolive, PZ Cussons, Manchester Airport, Guardian Media, Shell UK. I would be delighted to inspire yours.
“I would be more than happy to recommend you to any other organisation and I am sure that IKEA will be in touch shortly to arrange further sessions with you. It was fun, informative thought-provoking and indeed relaxing and motivated us all to go out there to change something in our lives in order to relieve some stress and relax more in our lives because you made us realise that it is possible without making such drastic changes!”
Siobhan Farrington, HR Manager, IKEA
Make the health of your employees a priority for a more profitable business. Their health is your wealth…..
Pricing on request depending on hours and numbers attending.
Julie Silver aka Vitality Fairy™
Ambassador for World Health Innovation Summit – WHIS
Please feel free to contact me for a free and no obligation chat to see how I can assist you and your business – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 798 5063.